Bauer Supreme UltraSonic Intermediate Skate
The Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic Ice Hockey Skates Senior are for the elite player, designed to maximize power and control.
Featuring the new Performance Fit System, it’s Bauer's ultimate performance skate. A 3D Lasted Carbon Curv composite combined with a unibody sole stiffens the lower portion of the boot, allowing every push to build towards maximum energy transfer and faster straight line speed. Additionally, a power boot cut offers an increased wrap for optimal foot stability and support, creating a more powerful stride so that you can attack the puck better.
It also features the Tuuk LS Pulse TI, Bauer's new ultimate performance steel. A titanium coating gives it better edge retention and grip, providing more consistency during use, while maintaining speed. This new blade is also equipped with Bauer's Power Profile*, which helps the player maintain speed and a more powerful stride.
Finally, the Reflex Tendon Guard, Reflex PRO tongue, and Flex Facing all work together to improve range of motion, increasing every stride’s length and level of power.
The Ultrasonic’s Flex Rating is 85; it’s Bauer's most supportive boot, which provides incredible stability for the elite skater.
Bauer’s Power Profile is a 4 Zoned Radii, known as a Quad profile.
The blade shape is designed with 4 zones uniquely placed and designed for specific performance improvements during all types of edge work.
- The first zone, located near the toe of the runner, is shaped to maximize acceleration. As the player begins their stride, the weight shifts over the top of the toes for the initial drive into the ice, utilizing a 6 inch radius.
- The second zone, known as the transition zone, sits on a 9 inch radius, which helps transition the players stride from rapid acceleration to measured, longer striding. The center of gravity shifts slightly back from the Acceleration stride.
- The third zone, is the speed zone. Leveraging an 11 inch radius, the player is now maximizing their blade to ice contact for an efficient power transfer and straight line speed.
- The final zone, towards the heel of the blade, is the stability zone. This area holds the longest radius with 13 inches to provide balance as players shift between their edges when pivoting and absorbing contact
- Upgrades: TUUK LS Pulse TI Edge Runner with power profile, Unibody Technology, Asymmetrical Toe Cap, Reflex Pro Tongue, Reflex tendon guard, Flex facing, Aerofoam Pro interior padding
- Quarter Package: 3D LASTED CARBON CURV COMPOSITE
- Tendon Guard: Reflex
- Lining Material: Lock Fit Pro
- Ankle Padding: Aerofoam Pro
- Tongue: Reflex Pro W/ Dual Injected Insert
- Footbed: Lock Fit
- Thermoformable: Anaform upper
- Outsole: Unibody technology integrated with 3D lasted carbon CURV composite boot.
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: TUUK LS Pulse TI Edge Runner with power profile
- Toe Cap: ASYMMETRICAL
- Brand: Bauer
- Product Code: Bauer Supreme UltraSonic Intermediate Skate
- Availability: Available